Engaging your collaborators is one of the key challenges for organizations nowadays.
eXo Gamification will help your organization to engage your employees.
eXo Gamification is layering game-like features upon the use of applications, such as those used within a digital workplace, in order to boost employee engagement and enhance the use of your digital workplace solution by encouraging collaborators to participate.
When employees are engaged, they participate more on your platform by posting, commenting, sharing documents, rating, downloading and much more.
eXo Gamification is organized into “domains” that include a set of “badges” and actions to earn points.
Leaderboards will give you a snapshot of your gained points progress, and of other collaborators in your platform to encourage them to gain more points.
Place in Leaderboard is determined by number of points earned by period : Week, Month or All times and filtered by selected domain.
In the Leaderboard, the TOP 10 of employees having higher gained points, and every employee is presented by its Full Name, avatar and gained points.
An information of your rank is displayed just below the top 10, if you are not on it.
You can also load more 10 employees by clicking on Load more button just below the Leaderboard.
When you mouse over an employee in the leaderboard, a detailed pie chart is displayed next to him displaying all pourcentages of gained points based on the domain.
You can follow your earned points and badges through an inteface called “My achievements”. To visit this interface, simply access your profile and then click on My achievements application from the applications navigation bar.
In this interface, you have two tabs:
In this view, you can see these elements:
- your total points
- a table listing the events which allowed you to earn points. This table is composed by these fields:
- The user involved in the interaction
- The event you or another user made and which allowed you to earn points
- The date of the event
- The amount of points you earned following the previously cited event
- The domain of the event
MyBadges screen, you can see all the badges available in each domain with statuses:
- Acquired: when the badge is fully colorized it means that you already earned this badge
- Not acquired: when the badge is fully greyed, it means that you did not earn the badge yet
- in progress: When the badge is partially colorized it means that you started earning points in the domain of that badge, but you’ve not yet reached the required threshold. For example, when the required score of a badge is between 500 and 1200 and that your score in the domain is 700.
When you mouse over a badge, its information appear in a pop up:
- The badge’s domain
How Can I Earn Points?¶
To access to How Can I Earn Points? page, you can simply click on the information icon in the Leaderboard.
You will find in this view all rules detailed by a description of every rule and gained points.
All rules are displayed in specific sections by:
- Domains : You will find all rules for every Domain
- Activity : Every Domain does have a specific regrouping of the activity.
You can filter rules by clicking on the desired domain to display.
In the All Domains filter view, you can click on the domain name that you want to display or hide